Thursday, May 16, 2013

TeleTalk 3G Honest Review

2:28 AM


We can now get experience of 3G internet with Teletalk. Really thanks to teletalk for arriving 3G internet in Bangladesh. I'm now using teletalk 3G internet so today I would like to write a review on teletalk 3G honestly. 

Some days ago when I used zoom ultra, I got frustrated with their internet speed problem. then thought to buy Banglalion that why I brought my friend's modem and connected to my PC but Alas!! I didn't get any network. I thought that teletalk was not good and I never got any network in my home but one day I came to know that my uncle is using teletalk 3G and he was living beside my home. So I borrowed his modem and tested the network. Wow I got full network and decided to buy teletalk 3G modem instantly.


2 days lated after testing I bought a new teletalk 3G modem by 2500 taka. I got 10 GB free data for 10 days. However I came back to my house and connected the modem and log in bhoo-fm.com for downloading an episode. When I started to download a 17 MB episode file, believe me dears I got up to 1 mbps download speed and I got totally impressed with the teletalk 3G.   

But after that I got up to 300 kbps download speed and still I get that kind of download speed. Teletalk customar  care service is quite fine, when I face any problem I just dial 121 and talk with an assistant, he always friendly to solve my problem as soon as possible.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Xonila.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top