Wednesday, May 1, 2013

How to Unlock unknown Security Code of All Nokia mobiles

8:36 PM


  • How to find my security code of nokia mobile
  • how to reset security code of nokia
  • How to unlock Master code of nokia mobile
  • How to unlock nokia mobile security code
  • Security code change for nokia mobile
  • How to master code change in nokia mobile
If the above topics are your problem then you are on right place. Here the post provide you the method of " How to Unlock unknown Security Code of All Nokia mobiles". How follow the instructions bellow.
  • First of all Press *#06# and get your phone IMEI Number.
  • Go to the website www.nfader.com
  • Then Enter your Phone's IMEI number.
  • Now Tick the box "I'm legal owner of the phone with that IMEI"
  • Click on Generate
  • A code will be given to you.
  • Now use this code on your mobile and unlock the security.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your useful information.I forgot security code for my Nokia phone 6030 mobile phone.I tried some default security codes but there is no use.Then I got master reset code for my phone from Unlocking4free.com at free of cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving information.
    I am not aware about this site.Here i wish to add my own experience.
    Recently i removed my phone security code with a help of Unlock-free.com I like their services.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 Xonila.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top